Sandhills Farmers Market - PinehurstBe Healthy, Eat Fresh
- Opening Date is Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
- First Saturday is April, 17th, 2021
- We will be following all CDC guidelines to keep both our farmers and our community safe.
- Fresh food is in high demand, please support your local farmers and restaurants.
Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food
The Sandhills Farmers market is is celebrating 10 years!
Founded as a true farmers market all producers are welcome. We are a true farmers market meaning that you can only sell what you grow or create. All producers are welcome to join the market. Craft vendors are limited to 15% of the market and are juried to ensure quality and relevant crafts. Details and an application are located at the bottom of our About Us page.
105 Cherokee Road,
Pinehurst, NC 28374
Located on the Village Green at Tufts Memorial Park in the heart of the Village of Pinehurst.
Wednesdays 3pm – 6pm
Saturdays 10am – 1pm
Our market season is April through September.
Opening day of the market is Saturday, April 17th.
The first Wednesday market will be April 14th.
The market is closed on Labor Day Weekend. See our facebook page for updates.
Over 35 Local Sellers Bringing you produce seasonally
We are a true producer market. If you grow it or create it you can sell it. Our vendor numbers vary based on seasonality of produce. Over the course of the season you can support 35 different vendors.
*Craft vendors are juried and limited to 15% of the market.
- If you are sick, please stay at home.
- Come to the market with purpose to acquire fresh food for your family.
- Farmers will handle produce for you to minimize touching of food.
- Respect Social Distancing and put 6′ between other customers and especailly your farmers
- We encourage credit/debit cards, Venmo and only paper currency.
We care deeply for you–our community and our farmers.
We are honored to be your source for fresh, local food. Now, more than ever, Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food!